This picture of the new Lansdale School is from a post card that was mailed from Fairfax on June 13, 1917. The site is only 1 block south of the intersection of San Anselmo Avenue and the Center boulevard of today. This view is from San Anselmo Avenue with Elm Avenue just visible at the left side of the building. The building was razed about 40 years ago. Several homes occupy the location today.